Work for all three classes in Post-16 will be placed on this page. We will also be doing some online teaching sessions and a class assembly so that you can catch up with your friends. Please look out for emails about Teams Meetings. These will be sent to your parents or carers email addresses.
Our home learning timetable is similar to our in school timetable.
You will be able to access your learning in a variety of ways.
- There will be 4 sessions of Maths each week. You will be sent a link so that you can join these sessions.
- There will be 4 sessions of English each week. You will be sent a link so that you can join these sessions.
- There will be one PSHE session each week. You will be sent a link so that you can join this sessions.
- You have all taken different options, some of these will involve some online sessions, some will have work placed on the website. Your teacher will let you know how to access these resources.
- The work for Life Skills will be on the website.
- The work for Making A Positive Contribution will also be put on the website.
- We strongly encourage you to do at least 2 hours of physical activity each week. We will put some ideas on the website.
- There will be one class assembly every week. You will be sent a link to join this session.
If you need any help please give us a ring or email school.
We look forward to seeing you all online soon.
Miss Millar, Mr Kelly and Mrs Clark.