This is our last lesson on George and the Dragon. I hope you have enjoyed the book.
You have thought a lot about the book in the tasks you have done.
- You have learned something about the author and looked at some of his other work.
- You have considered the interesting words and detailed pictures in the story.
- You have thought about how the characters felt.
- You have used your imagination to add your own ideas about George’s new house.
- You have thought about what happens next.
Today I would like you to have one last look at the story, considering all the things you have learned. Then I would like you to write a review of the book.
There are two levels of Book Review. Level 2 has a few more challenges. Choose the one that is best for you.